December 3, 2012

I have never had a bitter... before Camrie

So when I tell you my daughter is our devil child I really am not kidding! I really don't know where she has picked up the biting and scratching because the boys don't do it! Today was the worst. I was helping Jarom with his homework and had asked the other two to help pick up the things in the living room. The next thing I hear is Cole crying. They really didn't even fight or get mad at each other. Cole was crying and Camrie was trying to hide. I asked what happened and Cole in tears, pulls his pant leg up and tells me that Camrie just bit him!
 
I could not believe that I was looking at! Not only did she break skin, but his pants were down and so she did this through his pants! I try really hard to not spank my kids, but I grabbed her and spanked her and sent her to timeout. She is out of control and I don't know how to deal with it without beating her and what does that teach her! She bites and so I hit back and say "don't bite!!"
She was in the corner for about 15 mins and she finally looks over at me and asked " Can I say sorry to Cole already?!"
She told him sorry and gave him a hug, but then once daddy got home she told Josh she bit Cole like she was proud of it. I just pray she will mellow out and one day be a sweet girl that doesn't always beat up the boys!!!
However who am I kidding, we are talking about the daughter of the mom who took down her young mens president at church in the hall! God really is just paying me back for all the things I did when I was younger! I bet my dad is just loving sitting back and watching all of this!

No comments: