Tonight for family night we decided we would go and get our Christmas Angel gifts that the kids picked out at church. We were 2 for 3 tonight. Couldn't get one of the gifts so we will have to go to another place. We then also planned to make Christmas Ornaments. One that I found on Pinterest!
They turned out really cute! I have to tell you this was so hard for me. Camrie and I actually did pretty good together. She was good at doing what I told her to do and how to paint it. Jarom and Cole not so much. At first I was trying to make them perfect, but then stopped myself and let them do as they wanted to do. Jarom was so proud of his and even better Cole thinks his was the best. The nice thing is Josh painted the extra one of Cole's and so he does have a nice one and then Jarom wanted to paint another one and so he painted Camrie's extra. I cant wait to hang them on our tree. I am just excited to add one more ornament to their collection and to also have something that shows how small there hand was at age 7mnths, 2, 4 and 6! I love this time of year. We ended the night with the good old Christmas story of Johnathan Toomey read to us by dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment