I totally forgot one of my favorites from last night. So after we left the one neighborhood that we couldn't find the lights, my phone died. I said out loud " Dang it my phone just died!" Jarom replied, Just call dad and let him know! then he realized what he had just said and we all laughed, but then from the back seat Camrie spoke up and said " You can have my phone mommy!, Its in my closest at home, lets go get it."
Then Cole laughed and said " Mom her's isn't real it doesn't work!" and quickly Camrie yelled, " its real, and it works, go get it mommy!"
I told Camrie thanks for offering but that we would be fine until we got home. So glad my kids are so willing to share with me though when I don't have what I need!
No comments:
Post a Comment