That night he wrote a letter to the tooth fairy and put it all under his pillow. He told the tooth fairy that if she would turn the tooth into money he would be nice to his brother and sister and listen to his parents.
The next morning he got a note back along with the tooth and a $1. The note said that she left the tooth because the 1st tooth is very special and that she wanted him to put it in a safe place.
Jarom came running into our room that next morning so excited that she left the money and the tooth. He looked at the money and said " Wow I wonder if she made the money out of my note, I don't see my name on this money so I guess not!! the mind of a 5 year old! Cant believe he lost his first tooth! My kids are getting old !
No comments:
Post a Comment