Crazy that I am doing this already with Cole, but a few ladies from my ward have put together a traveling preschool again for the 3 year olds and its the funnest thing ever. Cole just loves being able to pack his lunch and get his backpack and get ready for school. We do it once a week and each week its at another moms house. We decided this year that we would do it from 10- 2 and allow the kids to bring a lunch. This way it gives us moms more time to get something when its not our week.
I love to hear Cole tell Jarom about school and all that he got to do. I have to admit that Thursdays are becoming my favorite day. I sound like such a bad mom, I really do love my kids, but I also have been enjoying the peace and quiet and the one on one time with the ones that are left behind. You would think that I get so much done during that time too, But I don't, many times I just find my self hanging out. I don't think it will always been like this. I hope to be able to go to the temple at least once a month when its not my turn. I am just grateful my kiddos have things like this to keep them active and playing with other kids. Cole is the complete opposite of Jarom though. Cole is in heaven when Jarom is gone. He will just go back to his room and play, He loves to paint, and he is just content with being home. It was so cute the other day Jarom was home after school and he said mom Cole has been in his room for a long time playing by himself! I said Yeah he does it everyday that you are gone! Jarom was so amazed that he could play by himself. This is something Jarom was never very good at. You always know when Jarom is home though cause then the whining and fighting starts, hope it gets better, I don't think I can take it much longer and I am out of things to do or try.
No comments:
Post a Comment