She is so sweet, but man can she have an attitude and she can get into things like its nothing. She can unload a thing of wipes so fast, she can climb up onto the kitchen table with no effort at all, she can take lids off of about anything. The boys were active and got into things, but nothing like she does. Then you can see in the pictures she then gives you this smile, like "WHAT MOM you really going to get mad at me"!
She is not only wrapped around her parents fingers, but her brothers as well. We all love her to death, but I think we might have to do something about this Princess in our home.
I have tried to teach her signing so she will say please, more, drink, eat, and thank you. She wont do any of it. I have tried to teach her mom and dad, she wont say it! She sure does know how to tell you what she wants though!
I also have never had a baby that likes to nurse like she does. Both Cole and Jarom where done by like 13 months. She is 15 months and is showing no signs of being done. I even have a cup of milk ready for her, and she pushes it aside and pulls at my shirt! I try to not make her run my world, but I think she has taken over!!
2 comments:
Oh Jess, I feel like you just wrote a post about Macey! Love these little girlies!
I know! I was going to tell you that smile reminds me so much of Brenna at that age! Girls are trouble!
Post a Comment