Jarom started kindergarten August 15 and has loved it since day one. He is attending Arroyo Elementary. Its right behind out house and so its been fun to walk him to school every morning and pick him up. Its actually faster to walk then to drive and so it gets us out of the house and keeps us active. He starts school at 7:30 am and so its been an adjustment for me. I can get up early if I have to, but don't really love it. I think Josh loves it though cause it gives me a reason to get up and get ready, so he sees his wife actually dressed and ready for the days more often.The only down side to walking is the 110 degree weather we have been having. We come straight home and get in the pool so its not so bad.
Jarom's teacher is Mrs Oliver. Its so cute he tends to call her Mrs Linda, ( this was his preschool teachers name). I have to keep correcting him. He didn't know anyone starting the school year and so he has had to make new friends. The first week I kept asking him who he was playing with and he never could remember the names. Finally this last week he came home and told me a few of the kids names. The cutest was this one day he tells me, " I remember a few kids names, there is two Nickolas, and then there is this one girl named Ashlee... I really like her!" me I ask.. oh yeah, why? thankfully its just because she is really nice!
School has been a huge blessing for all of us. Jarom is a great kid, but as a mom I just seem to butt heads with him the most. It must be the age, but having Jarom gone at school all day and giving him something to do and keeping his attention has been great. It has also allowed for me to have some one on one time with Cole and Camrie. I actually now can see how you can maybe handle more then three kids. For so long I didn't think I would be able to have more kids, but now that I have one in school it hasn't been too bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment