Back in April a group of us traveled over to Forence, AZ to run in the Warrior Dash. It was so much fun. probably the funnest race I have done. It was 3.4 miles long and within that distance you had to complete 12 obstacles, some including a cargo net, running over old beat up cars, running though tires, jumping over fire, climbing over hay bells, crawling through the mud.
I had a blast! It was even more fun because Josh and I left our kids with Emma and Papa and were able to enjoy a few hours together.
I will for sure be doing this race again next year, Who's coming along with me?
1 comment:
They just had the warrior dash up here! I tried to sign up months ago and they didn't have any more heats left. I'm so jealous of your mud! You are just too awesome.
Post a Comment