July 15, 2011

Trying to show Your kids who's BOSS

The other day we were having lunch and Josh decided to make us cheese crisps. Jarom for some reason HATES them, but Josh told him that is what we were having for lunch and he needed to eat his lunch before he could get down and go play again. This happens quiet a bit and so this day Josh really wanted to teach a lesson. I don't know if they ever really learn anything from it, but we all finished our lunch and left and Jarom was left to finish. The sad thing is he only had to eat 2 little triangles. I think he ended up sitting there for like 2 hours. We all went and did things and I came back into the house and this is how I found Jarom...

He finally after about 3 hours finished the gross, cold cheese crisps. We told him that it better not take him that long to eat again. We still sometimes have issues, and if we want to give him a hard time we tell him that we are having cheese crisps for dinner. he gets so mad and tells us... " remember mom I don't like those!!

No comments: