March 7, 2011

Bits and pieces from our crazy lives

So I dont know what it is but I cant seem to keep this up to date, but here is a little bit of what we have been up to.
1. Jarom's preschool was going to the zoo and I had the chance to take Cole and Camrie and tag along with Jarom. He was so excited I was able to come. We had a blast. We probably stayed way too long, but it was fun. I have to be honest though we went to the zoo right when we moved here and we havent been back and going again this time, I think I have decided that zoo just arent my favorite places. I love to see the animals, but after about the 5th monkey and the 10 bird, they all seem to be the same to me. I know call me a grump. Sorry. however, if it allows me to see my kids all happy and excited. its worth it. they didnt miss one thing and loved every minute of it.



2. The other day the boys were outside playing. we seem to do that everyday now. we have the best weather right now ( yes I am bragging to those that still have to fight the snow and cold!!) But Josh came in and tells me that he wants to build the boys a fort. He remembered having a fort when him and his brother Gabe were younger and so he got up last saturday, measured a few things, headed off the home depot with the boys and in a few hours later the boys had a fort. Jarom didnt come inside until 6pm that night. He didnt even stop for lunch, I brought lunch out to him and he eat and kept on playing. I am sad to say that he has only played in it a few times since, but he loved it at first. Hopefully he will use it more and more. I am pretty impressed, and so grateful I have such a handy man of a hubby.

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

I wish I had a fort!

Katrina Rasband said...

that is an awesome fort! my girls are always asking jay to make them a fortt to play in :o) i'll send them your way!

Unknown said...

I'm right with you on the zoo. We just went last week (first time since Bradford was only a few months old). It's a long day and a lot of effort that just doesn't seem worth regular visits to me. Every couple of years seems like plenty. Plus...I lived in San Diego for 4 years and that zoo (and their wild animal park) just blow all other zoos away. Now, an annual pass to the AZ Science Center is probably in our future, but not the zoo.