March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

So I have to be honest, I kind of forgot it was St. Patty's Day until after Josh left for work. He never gets into the little holidays and so he didnt even care that he didnt have green on. Me and the boys just stayed around the house and so I didnt care if we wore green. I went on a five mile run with the kids and as I was running I looked down and saw I had green on and so I was glad it looked like I remembered.
Tonight for dinner we decided to do breakfast food, one of our favorite meals for dinner. I thought it would be a fun meal to turn green and the boys loved it. Jarom kept saying things like "Wow this juice is so good". even though it was just green orange juice. or he ate his hashbrowns and again thought they were the best thing. He never eats them. I told him I would make his food a different color each night if it meant he would eat. All in All we ended the day with some good old fun and we can at least say we didnt do nothing for St. Patty's day.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like so much fun. I have to say all I did was added food coloring to the milk. We did have a green dinner though...pasta with chicken and pesto. I just lucked out. Happy St.Patty's Day!!!

Charitons said...

Cute! We didn't do anything because Brenna was sick all day. You are such a fun mom.