Our poor truck we just got the word that the truck is totalled. The guy came back and said that the frame was pretty bent. We are both sad and happy. Josh and I are just glad that we are getting any info on this whole situation and are some what moving forward. But we are also really sad to see it go. There are so many memories. I fell in love with Josh in this truck and we had so many fun dates in this truck.
Those are just my memories, I know Josh has many more.
BUT....
Josh did tell me that we will have a nicer truck for many more dates to come so we will keep you posted on the new addition.

1 comment:
Jess-
I'm so sorry to hear about your truck! Bummer! But i am so impressed that you did the Ragnar Relay! I've always wanted to do it! Maybe next time you give it a go, I can be on your team!
-Danie
Post a Comment