The past two days Cole will go into my room and come out with no clothes on. I try to put the diaper back on at least and all he says is NO!!! Is it wrong that I let him run around naked!!!!
I guess that is what happens when you live in Phx and in April its already 88 degrees. I love the weather but when its that warm out why even try to keep the clothes on, it just makes you hotter. I totally know the feeling. I guess if I could I would too. Lets just be honest, I am more jealous than anything.
I am really loving the weather though. We were given a swing set the other day and the boys would spend all day out there if I let them. Jarom is already starting to turn into our little Mexican. He gets so dark, its not fair. Than there is Cole and I and we are out in the sun for 5 mins and Cole is bright red and I have 10 more freckles. Once again I am jealous!!!
We also just got a slip n slide to have for Jarom's birthday party and the boys had to try it out. They loved it.
I am so glad that this summer we have the grass and nice backyard. We already spend most of our time out there, but its going to be so fun to be by the pool and have our own playground right in the backyard.
2 comments:
sounds so fun jess. Wish we could come play in your fun backyard!!
That is fo funny. Rusty's our little "mexican" Kennedy & I fry so quick. I'm starting to "build" up a tolerance as I've been doing yard work more & more. Wish we had room in our backyard for fun stuff, to many plants & trees. Have fun & enjoy it
Post a Comment