Today was the day that Jarom finally got to go to school. He has been so excited. There are about 6 of us from the ward that have kids that are the same age and so we thought it would be fun to put together a traveling preschool for the kids.
When Jarom woke up, I reminded him about preschool today. He was so excited, he wanted to go right then, 7am. I told him he had to wait for a few hours. That probably seemed like FOREVER for Jarom.
Finally I told Jarom it was time to get ready for School. He kept telling Cole " Guess what Cole I get to go to school today. Cole don't touch me, You will get me dirty before I go to school. Cole look at my cool backpack. Cole don't worry when you get big you will get to go to school like me too."
This one is my favorite. He had gotten all buckled up in the car and as I was driving I heard him in the back of the car say " Yeah baby, here I come!!!"
He makes me laugh. If he was like this before school I just couldn't wait for the things he said after school.
And of course, I got carried away with what I was doing and looked at the clock and I was late. Dang it, I pulled up and he was the last one waiting.... Sorry Jarom and Katie.
When he saw me he was so excited to show me his work and tell me what he learned. Of course when I first asked what he did he said he couldn't remember, but then once he started to talk he was full of things to share. He knew all the kids in the class except for one girl. I asked him if he met a new girl Morgan. He got so excited. " Yeah mom I didn't know Morgan, but she is a nice girl"
I am so excited for Jarom. He loved it today and I know this is going to be so good for him.
4 comments:
Jess! Its been FOREVER! I found your blog from Rindy,hope you don't mind! What a sweet family you've got - Jarom is sooo cute talking about school, what a ham. ship me an email and I will send you an invite to my blog if you want - kisha.atkin@hotmail.com Take care girl!
I love Jarom! What a cute kid... this post had me cracking up. This is Jess by the way-- signed in as Nick ; )
Yay for Jarom! That's so exciting! Our ward is doing that same thing and Brighton starts preschool this coming week! Can you believe our kids are growing up?! Where does the time go?
That's so funny! Jarom is so cute. And I am way impressed that you pulled a palm tree out of the ground. Way to go!
Post a Comment