Its official WE FINALLY HAVE GRASS!!!! The change to our backyard is so crazy. Whoever thought that putting a basketball slab in the middle of this yard was OUT OF THEIR MIND.
check out the change...

What the yard looked like when we moved in.
check out the change...
What the yard looked like when we moved in.
After we put the retaining wall in
GRASS!!!! FINALLY WE HAVE A BACKYARD!!!BRING ON THE PARTIES, COME AND PLAY
6 comments:
Nice work, Josue. And a jackhammer?!
we wish ours was done! looks good! oh and we are free whenever you want to have us over lol
Lookin' good! Who knew the yard could look so nice? The basketball court is hilarious. Great job guys!
Wow, that is quite the transformation. Taking out all of that concrete does not look fun. I looks great!
I just have say I am way impressed Josh! That looks awesome!
that looks so good!!!
Post a Comment