Chloe was the BEST. I am so glad she was willing to come along with us. We had so much fun.We stayed with my parents for 7 days, went to Twin Falls, Idaho for 4 days, my cousin got married and we did a little family reunion to celebrate my Grandpa's 88th birthday. Then we went to Rexburg for 5 days and met up with Josh and his family for a Comin family reunion.
I will say that when I planned this trip it sounded so fun.... and it was, but being away from Josh for 12 days is way to long! By the end I was SOOOO ready to get home and be done.
I thought I would make a list of all the things we got to do and things that describe the 2 weeks that we were gone.
45 hours of driving with 2 kids. Jacuzzi anytime I wanted. Fresh raspberries and blueberries from my parents garden. Bike rides around the lake. Beautiful weather in July. Yard games. Marble game at my parents house. Hiking Tubs Hill with my mom. Going to the lake almost everyday and jumping off the logs.Canoes. Mudge the Moose. Huckleberries, Quiddler. Settlers. Grandma Chariton.Getting my hair cut. Hanging out with Ari and Parker. Carousel ride.Watching Jarom play soccer. Twin Falls, Temple. Staying up till 2 am laughing till you cant hold your head up. Aunts and Uncles and Cousins I haven't seen for years. Camp Fires. Smores. Amazing Raspberry Bars from the wedding reception. Watching Jarom with all the girls, They thought he was pretty cute. Watching Chloe with all the girls, they thought she was the COOLEST PERSON ever.Cole throwing up. 120 people living in a 7 room cabin. Sleeping in a tent. Rain storms every night with thunder and lighting. Tent being blown everywhere. Survivor games. Jarom throwing up everywhere in his bed. Giving everyone at the reunion the stomach flu. Water in tent and throw up all in the same 10 minutes. Hotel in Kanab. Stopping at the Damn in Page. HOME SWEET HOME!!!!
As you can see the trip got more and more exciting as the time when on. And as you can tell I got more and more ready to be home since we were all sick.
ALL in ALL we had a great time and I am so GRATEFUL to Chloe to come along with me and the boys to make the trip possible.
I am also SOOO LUCKY to have Josh as my hubby and for him allowing me to drive 30 hours all by my self.



1 comment:
Oh Wow! I just love these pictures. It is so nice to get in a great vacation, but there is really no place like home! Glad you made it back safely and so very glad to see you and your boys and sweet Chloe!
Post a Comment