Wow! Has it really been 5 years!!! Time really does fly by when you are having fun... or maybe just when you you are busy with school, work, moving, two boys and well of course still having fun.
I am so lucky to have Josh in my life. He is amazing! He never stops. I don't know how he does it. He works all day and then comes home and starts working again with fixing up the house. The backyard is the project at the moment. He sure keeps this family together. Jarom and Cole are so lucky to have him as their dad and I am even more lucky to have him as my hubby and best friend.
If the first five have been this great I cant wait for the years to come.
Happy Anniversary.
4 comments:
I can't believe it's already been five years. And look at all the awesome stuff that has happened since that day! Happy Anniversary!
I forgot we share an anniversary, though we're a year behind you guys! Hope you are having a fun day and doing something exciting to celebrate!
Hope you have a great day! I LOVED being able to see you and your cute boys, hopefully it won't be as long before we see you again.
Yes, I know I'm a blog slacker!
I need to just sit down and do it! Congrats to you two on 5 years! Glad we were able to see you even for a little while!
Post a Comment