WHAT HAPPENS WITH I TURN MY BACK FOR 5 MINUTES WITH BOYS
I was in side trying to pick up a few things. It had rained the night before and Josh and I had just laid a ton of the new dirt to get ready for the grass. The boys wanted to go and play outside and it was so nice out I let them go. I had opened the doors and windows to let the nice air in. A few minutes later I hear Jarom say, Mom, there is mud!!! The last time there was mud they brought it all onto the patio and so I went running to make sure they weren't putting it all on the patio again.
It sure wasn't on the patio... just all over them.
I LOVE these mud pics! I have some from when I was Cole's age and I love them! SO cute! It looks like they had a good time :) And your backyard looks FANTASTIC! Good job Josh!
3 comments:
i love playing in the mud! you are lucky more didn't happen in 5 min lol
I LOVE these mud pics! I have some from when I was Cole's age and I love them! SO cute! It looks like they had a good time :) And your backyard looks FANTASTIC! Good job Josh!
These pictures are soo cute. Especially now that I know the boys personalities a little better. They are soo fun. I wish you guys were closer.
Post a Comment