So Josh and I have been wanting to take the boys to the zoo ever since we moved back. We thought that with my mom coming it would be a good time. We had a blast. I don't think you are ever too old for the zoo. Although I think I can say that once you have gone you really don't need to go again. But we still had a lot of fun.

Jarom in the petting zoo.

Daddy and Jarom riding the tracker in the fisher price kids play area.

This was one of my favorite. This turtle is over 120 years and if I remember right is something like 650 pounds. Crazy!!! Poor turtle could only move like 5 steps and then would have to lay down and rest.

Jarom enjoying the zoo

One of my other favorites. They were playing right in front of you.
daddy and
jarom with the
giraffe's, trying to be as tall as them... Almost!
Jarom and the flamingo's. I don't know why but I love this picture.

F
eeding the ducks. Don't know if we were suppose to be doing this, but they sure like kettle corn popcorn.


Jarom and Grandma. Man isn't she a good lookin grandma!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment