February 12, 2009

My baby is almost 9 months old... Where does the time go?

So since we are behind on everything these days I am just now getting around to posting Cole's 6 month pictures. I also took it upon my self to take them myself. They of course aren't as good as the 3 month ones but they are pictures none the less. Crazy how much he has changed.






2 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

I can't believe he is almost 9 months! He is so cute! I love those big blue eyes.

Jodie said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging!!! I can't believe how big Cole is and both of your boys are adorable. I wish we lived close because our boys would be BFF. I totally want to come visit you. I'll work it into my plans this year. Glad to hear from your world finally.

Jodie