July 21, 2008

2 month mile marker

WOW where has the time gone. Cole is 2 months today!!
we took him to the Dr and everything looks great.
weight: 11 lbs 3 oz putting him at 45%
length: 23 inches putting him at 50%
head : 37 cm putting him at 5%
I went back and looked at Jarom's numbers and he also was at 11lbs. Its so fun to see how much they are alike in those areas. however I don't remember Jarom being so fat, but I guess so, I think Cole looks so fat because he has all of it in his face.
Cole also got his shots today. That is always fun. Jarom was tougher when it came to the shots. Cole cried like crazy when they gave him the shots and then he would slow down and then start back up again. It lasted for about 10 mins. Then all day today if you even get close to his legs he starts to cry. He's going to be our little sensitive boy. Sensitive or not we still love him and think he is super cute.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

So many exciting changes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you hair too. I'm with josh, I don't care if you ever grow it back it is so cute. Yeah for 2 yrs old, 2 months old and a new van. Yeah for moving home to Phoenix! We need to get together for lunch or something... HAVE TO!