July 21, 2008

A Little Change

So the other day I was looking in the mirror and thought.... I need a hair cut!!!You all know the stage when its not that cute hair cut any more. You seem to not be able to get it to do anything you want it to or just don't look good anymore... Yeah that was me, if you cant tell from the picture below
I wanted a change...

So I cut it all off...


With it getting hot and us moving to Phoenix before the summer is over I decided I would be adventurous and get my hair cut the shortest I have EVER had it. Its weird to think that just 6 months ago I had my hair to the middle of my back, the longest I have EVER had it.
I am always nervous to get my hair cut and even more now that I am married. When I got home, Josh saw it and was like WOW its short, but I like it. He also let me know that he's ok if I don't grow my hair back out, he likes it short. I was SO happy.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE IT!!! Love it, I don't know what it does but you look absolutely fabulous! I'm thinking of chopping mine off too, it's almost to my butt! Too long! Anyways, I love it, it looks so great! And so shiny! I just can't say enough, I love it!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

You are GORGEOUS Jess! I absolutely LOVE that cut on you-- what a babe!

heather ann said...

SO STINKIN CUTE! I love it Jessica!