November 11, 2013

I finally can say i am enjoying this kid!

Wesley turned 18 months last week and I don't know what it is but he is finally fun to be around. He has started to say new words, he can finally tell me what he wants and he doesn't just scream all the time. He makes me laugh and smile a lot more these days. Before I looked forward to his two naps and got sad when he finally woke from his naps.

I know I probably just won the worst mom award for saying that, but it was hard.

My favorite was when my mom called me to tell me that Kirt one night said to her, " You better get ready!" Get ready she thought, for what? " You know we are probably going to be raising little Wesley! Kirt said!  
I loved it! Sorry grandpa Kirt we are going to be keeping him.

I will say though that its been the best birth control a couple could ask for! Its the first time in 7 years that I don't have an 18 month old and I am pregnant! I have to say it feels pretty good. However I think I am in trouble now because now he is easy to deal with.

I am going to enjoy this time!

I am happy to report that I will be updating and getting this blog back up and running. Josh and I just got a Chromebook and so now when Wesley is sleeping I can work on it. The computer was in the same room he was and so i couldnt.

I am excited, i miss it. I have lots to report! our summer trip, first day of school for the kids, Jarom got glasses and looks soooo stinkin cute, and all the funny things Camrie does.  stay tuned!!

No comments: