June 8, 2013

Candyland 3rd BIrthday


 
Welcome to candyland! We had so much fun! Camrie and candy are best friends and so she was in heaven! Thanks to daddy the artist for our tree! I turned our living room into a life size game of Candytland. We then took turns picking a card and walking through candyland getting a piece of candy with each color we landed on. When she finished the game her presents were waiting for her in the candy castle! The pictures dont do it justice but i think it will be a party she will always remember.




We also took her to get her hair cut for the very first time. She also wanted donuts for her birthday treat. I got very lucky this year. no one wanted a cake. the boys all went to get yogurt ( thanks to grandpa kirt) and then she ended the birthdays with donuts.

I cant beleive Camrie is already 3. She sure makes life fun. She is full of fire and makes me laugh every day. I can only imagine that i was just like her when i was young and as my mom always told me, I will get a daughter just like me. I did. However I think she is ten times cuter. Thanks Camrie for the special spirit you bring to our family and for helping me not be the only girl in this family!

No comments: