Last night as I kept striking out on a babysitter I went and told Jarom that we were just going to leave him on charge with the kids! Cute kid he didn't even complain he just said " ok when does Wesley need to go down and what do I need to feed them for dinner, cause I will just do cereal if you don't care". Love that he was so willing.
Told him I was joking but then he proceeded to beg me to let him " what mom don't you trust me I am 7 in 3 days I will be fine I can handle it"!
Oh how I wish I could of left him in charge but at least he will be ready when the time comes
Told him I was joking but then he proceeded to beg me to let him " what mom don't you trust me I am 7 in 3 days I will be fine I can handle it"!
Oh how I wish I could of left him in charge but at least he will be ready when the time comes
No comments:
Post a Comment