April 22, 2013

Hiking with the kiddos

A few friends of mine had planned to go hiking but the night before they weren't able to go. I didn't know if I wanted to take 3 kids on a hike by my self, but it was so much fun. They were troopers and Camrie even got Cole to get to the top. Cole would of given up but she really wanted to make it to the top. Wesley slept for most of the hike. It took up 1.5 hours to get to the top, but because we were by ourselves I didn't care. We sang songs, we laughed and Cole and Camrie even carried big rocks all the way back down the mountain. Cole tried to carry one up, but I told him he would get way to tired and so got rid of it. I love that my kids love being outside and we can enjoy it together!
at the top!





enjoying a snack at the top



carrying the rocks they found at the top! they weren't little either!

No comments: