April 7, 2013

Cousin Fun

Gabe, Amy and the kids came to hang out for their Spring Break! We had so much fun. Gabe came here for business for one night and went home and told his family they had to come back. I am so glad they did. the kids all played together to well. It was my favorite to watch ages 10 months to almost 12 all play together and they never got mad or argued. At one point Hunter even said to Amy and I, Camrie is so cute and fun to play with. He then that night made sure he came and said goodnight to Camrie and said sleep good I love you! So sweet!
it was filled with lots of swimming, movies, basketball games, baseball games, shopping, general conference, late night games and chats! 
COME BACK WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!
cant wait for this summer when we are all together as a family!

No comments: