For Christmas this year Katrina surprised me with a race! It was the Color Run! Didnt know too much about it other than it would be a 5K and that we would wear all white and start the race clean and end up full of color by the end. Come the day of the race it was raining! It made for a fun, wet and messy race, but wouldn't have picked anyone else to go and get colored up with! Katrina is a great running partner and cant wait to accomplish our half marathon on March 2nd! 
We had a group of girls that were suppose to run with us, but due to the weather and other issues, we ended up not going as a group. One of the girls did shirts for all of us. You register as a team and our team name was BE YOU... then each of us had different name on our shirt. Mine was BE FEISTY!!! I loved it. She picked that for me because she loves the spunk and fire that I have. Good to know that even after all these year of mellowing out i still have it in me!!!

1 comment:
So, much fun. I was hoping to run that as well but wasn't able to. I will be running on March 2nd. Maybe I will see you there!
Post a Comment