December 18, 2012
What Camrie would do if we gave her a sister!...
Saturday I was in my room folding clothes and Josh and Camrie were in on the bed playing. I was folding a dress that Camrie had outgrown and I commented how sad I was that she already had outgrown it and that we really needed to have another girl so all the clothes could get worn again. Of course Josh just rolled his eyes, but I turned to Camrie and asked "Camrie would you like to have a sister?, she replied yes! I then asked her, " What would you do if you had a sister? she quickly relied " Hit her!" I laughed so hard and then decided that yeah she is good being the only girl!!! I don't mind so much her being rough and tough with the boys, but I don't need her beating up on a little sister. I pray every day that the little bit of sweetness she has in her will continue to grow and she will not be such a bully. She for sure is worse than the boys and its so hard because she is a girl and is suppose to be sweet and nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lOVE THIS about Camrie and it also makes me really miss you guys (all your posts) and wish we got to see you more! Love you!
Post a Comment