December 8, 2012

Childsplay Judy B Jones Jingle Bells, Batman smells

The boys and I are very lucky to have the chance every couple of months to meet up with "Em-ma" (josh's mom) Chloe and Hayden and enjoy the Childsplay's over in Tempe. The first year we moved here I talked to Emry and got tickets to I think 2 plays that I thought Jarom would enjoy. The next year Emry treated Jarom and I to more of the plays and its become a tradition ever since to go. This year Cole has been able to come to some of the ones that are more for younger kids and he loves it. Tonight we got to go and see the Judy B. Jones Jingle Bells, Batman Smells. Its become one of my favorite. I think I was laughing more than my kids. They are such good plays and the actors are amazing.
Thanks "Em-ma" for the special treat and tradition! We love you!!!

No comments: