
Jarom is in Mrs. Gill's First Grade Class at Arroyo Elementary. He loves school and is so excited to be back at school. Jarom is doing great with his reading and is in the higher reading group with Mrs Watt. He tends to not be able to keep him self calm and listen and lately has had to change is card to yellow which means he is given warrnings!!! We are working on it, but I am just afraid its because he is a boy with lots of energy! He loves math and has a great imagination and wont throw anything away because he says he can always turn it into something new.

Cole started Preschool this year and is loving it. He started out going to Miss Samantha's house a lady in our stake that does a preschool from her home. He didnt know anyone when he started but didnt care he just loved being like Jarom and going to School. Then after about a month into school, Miss Linda, the preschool teacher that Jarom went to called and said she had an opening in her group. She did longer hours and it would be with all the kids that Cole did the travel preschool with last year. It was a hard choice because Cole loved Miss Samantha's and I did too. Cole has gone great switching classes and I know he loves being with all his old friends and even more so I think its best for him to get ready for all day kindergaten next year.
I love these kids. Jarom is a great big brother and Cole wants to be just like him and Camrie wants to be just like her brothers. I love that they all three are so close and can play so well together.
No comments:
Post a Comment