
The time is finally here that Wesley can have normal boy parts! Cole and Jarom would always let me know how funny wesley looked compared to them. Cant believe its already been 6 months, but glad to get this taken care of. He was suck a good baby. I woke him up at 3am to feed him one last time before the surgery. We woke up again at 6am and headed over to Thunderbird Hospital. Got all checked in and dressed and ready for the Dr. He actaully fell back asleep about 7am right before they took him back.

He had a hard time coming out of the surgery. his poor legs were all numb and he just wouldn't wake up. I didn't mind it too much cause he just sat and laid on me. We finally put a cold wash cloth on him to wake him up. He was awake enough to get cleared and before we got to the car he was back asleep. Grateful that is all done and I am amazed at how good everything looks. You would never know he even had any issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment