May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day

I had to share this card from Jarom to me with everyone. This is the first year that Jarom has done something for me on his own. He did it at preschool but he was so excited to give it to me. When he woke up he comes out and asked " mom do I give you your present before or after church?" I told him to go and ask his dad. Josh told him he could give it to me whenever.
So after breakfast he went and got his card, put it under his shirt, sat me down and told me to close my eyes. He pulls out the card and says " happy mothers day!"

It was the cutest card, it had a flower on the front made by his hand. The best part was what was inside. He had made me a necklace with two flowers that he had drawn himself, but then he had answered questions about me. I was very impressed at his answers. He knows me very well and from his answers I guess all my yelling hasnt ruined him and he does still love me, and knows that I love him.


its read:

my mothers names is JESSICA
she is 8 years old
her hair is BLACK AND BROWNISH
her dress size is 6
her favorite color is PURPLE
her favorite food is LETTUCE
her favorite TV show is AMERICAN IDOL
her favorite thing to do is PLAY WITH ME
my favorite thing to do with my mom is PLAY GAMES
my mom is special because I LOVE HER
something my mom always says to me is I LOVE YOU
something that makes my mom happy is WHEN I DO THINGS FOR HER
something my mom does that makes me laugh is PRETEND SHE IS A MONSTER
when my mom was a little girl she PLAYED WITH DOLLS
When i am not home my mom PLAYS WITH MY BROTHER
my mom is really good at COOKING DINNER
my mom and i are the same because WE HAVE BROWN HAIR
my mom and I are different because SHE IS A GIRL
I know my mom loves me because SHE TELLS ME
my moms favorite place to go is TRIATHLONS
What my mom likes most about my dad is HE DOES NICE STUFF

I think my 5 year old knows me pretty well. the only thing i dont know about is the lettuce thing, but he told me i like salads and you use lettuce to make salads. so cute. Its things like this that really does make a moms day. I am so blessed to have such great kids.

No comments: