April 26, 2011

A few pictures from my Phone

 I was low on memory on my phone and so I thought I would share a few pictures that were on there.
Lately my boys have been playing with boxes. I loved that they were up on the table working inside the box. Josh said the other day that he needs to just bring home a box each week for them to play with. 

Camrie and Cole love to go for rides in the bike cart. Every time I look back that is what I see. Cole loves his sister. Maybe sometimes too much. She gets kind of sick of him always in her face. she is learning very quickly though that you just push them away.

This is what I found one day. Jarom was gone at school, his long day, Camrie was sleeping and I guess Cole gave up too. I really think he would take naps more, if Jarom wasn't home. Maybe when he is finally three and Jarom is gone I will get some quiet time during naps. I can only wish right!

1 comment:

Debi said...

They're so cute! What a sweet big brother!