October 1, 2010

3 Months old

I finally got some pictures of Camrie taken last night. I wanted them to be her 3 month pictures since that is when I have gotten both of the boys, but with her fractured collarbone it was pushed back a few weeks. She was so good and we had a lot of fun doing it. Here are just a few that I have gotten back.




Such a cutie if I can say so myself.

7 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

SO cute!! She is such a doll

kiki comin said...

she really is just too cute. :)

It's Miller Time said...

So cute! She looks just like Jarom in the top pic.

The Booth Family said...

So adorable! The pictures came out great! She is so cute and looks so much like Jarom :) Loved it! Thanks for sharing

Katrina Rasband said...

i could just eat her up! i love em!

Diana said...

Look at her standing! Sooo cute!! Oh! and her chins are pretty dang cute too!

Unknown said...

She is SOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!!!!! They don't get any cuter than that!