To think that I have a son old enough to be going to school three times a week. CRAZY and FUN all at the same time. Jarom is loving school. He was so excited the first day. So was Cole, poor kid thought he was going to be able to go as well. When I got Jarom out of the car and not Cole, it broke his heart. Cole asked the whole time Jarom was gone that day, "where Jaro?"
My favorite was on the second day of school Jarom and "his buddy" Noah were standing together after school and before he got into the car to leave he said "mom this is my new buddy Noah! He was so excited to have a new friend.
At first I wasnt going to put Jarom in preschool, but I am sure glad I did. Not only do I love the break from him, I love the one on one time with Cole. I have seen Jarom grow so much. He loves to learn and teach me the new things he is learning each day.
1 comment:
Love your boys! Jarom look so big in this one!
Post a Comment