June 13, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Cole

May 26th Cole turned 2!!! I was so glad when the day came and there was no baby yet. I wanted to let Cole have his day and have the birthdays a few days apart at least. I can't believe Cole is 2. I also can't believe he is only 2. He is such a crazy kid. I love his love for life and his personality. Probably because he has kind of an attitude. Wonder where he gets that from.
We started the day off with him opening a gift from Emma. He was so excited to open the gifts and he was So excited about everyone of them. I have to be honest with having the new baby come, this birthday for Cole was kind of low key. I almost even forgot a cake until Jarom says to me, So mom what kind of cake does Cole get. We made brownies and called it good. Josh also had church meetings that night and so we hurried and had dinner, opened a few gifts and then Josh was out the door. The boys played for a bit with the toys and then they were off to bed. Good thing Cole was only 2 and won't even remember the day.
Things I love about COLE........
1. He loves to cuddle
2. He loves to make you laugh
3. He loves his brother and will copy everything he does
4. His love for life
5. His attitude and personality
Some of my favorite things he says.......
1. BOP IT... ( stop it)
2. HI!! you just have to hear him
3. dink
4. please
5. tank ugh (thank you)
6. Why
7. KKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYY
We got Cole some of his own airplanes. Every time he sees a plane he starts yelling plane. He has a good eye at spotting them as well. We also got him this tunnel that both Jarom and Cole love. He also got a Percy train and so now Jarom and Cole both have a Thomas train that they race around the house together.

Cole we love you bud! Thanks for being apart of our family. Thanks for making us laugh and smile and for keeping us on our toes. I love being around you and watching you learn and grow and watching you with Jarom. Happy Birthday

No comments: