It all started Sunday at church. I started to feel a ton of pressure and knew that things weren't really normal. I was a bit nervous, but tried to relax. Went visiting teaching, had home teachers come, got dinner ready, and as I was eating started to get contractions about every 10 mins. Nothing hard or anything but they were just happening. I took it easy and went to bed early listening to my relaxing hypnobirthing cd. I woke up the next day and still had contractions and a ton of pressure and got a little bit more nervous.
Tried to make Josh's birthday special, but that didn't really happen. We were suppose to have a BIG birthday breakfast and open presents. We did the presents but not the breakfast. I told him I would have it ready for dinner.
A friend of mine came to get Jarom to play and had him all day until 5pm. Such a blessing. Cole and I were able to sleep and rest. Katie brought Jarom back and also brought dinner. Also another blessing. Again I wanted to make Josh his birthday dinner, but every time I would stand and try to do things my stomach got hard and would contract.
That night got a bit worse. I had 3-4 contractions in a row, but this time they were longer and I actually had to breath through them. I took a bath, and that helped. Got a blessing and packed me a bag just in case. Then again was in bed early. Was able to sleep through the night and woke up Tuesday feeling much better. I was able to at least walk around and help with the boys.
I was thinking I was going to be better but by lunch time the pressure came back and so I again was on the couch taking it easy. Nothing too bad until about 8pm. I started to have contractions and now the pressure was in my lower back as well.
But at least I made it till today. I went to the Dr apt and she said that I am dilated but nothing to serious. She said that if I do go into labor after today that she wont stop anything. She would love for me to get to 36 weeks, but at least we are in the clear for the baby to be healthy. That was all I wanted to hear.
Now I just need to hold this little girl in past the weekend so the boys and Josh can go and enjoy the fathers and sons. Jarom is so excited and I don't want to make them miss out. Josh is still unsure about going. He is afraid I will have the baby and he wont be close by. I love that he is worried, but I also don't want them to miss out. Having a quiet house to my self sounds really nice also. I just pray I can make it though because it seems as though when I start to go I go and come pretty fast. I still have a ton of pressure and my back is really starting to get tight.
Talk about a pregnancy full of DRAMA.... I think I would be just fine if I just have one girl if this is how the pregnancies are going to go. Hope this doesn't describe her personality, I don't think I can handle too much more of this. So as for now things are going well. Lets make it at least one more week and then things will be GREAT.
2 comments:
Crazy. I can't stand up anymore either! Tight/contraction and major pressure everytime!!! Only I am not having any random or regular contractions anymore since they stopped me last time. And, my doc said if I started again, she still might stop me again!!!!!! Insane. I'm 38 weeks on Friday with a high risk of a stillbirth. Sounds like I need your doc! I guess we are in a race now. Send Josh. At an NST, the nurse told me that if my hubby stayed home from Fathers and Sons, I for sure wouldn't go into labor (Murphy's Law). And I got a TON of rest. Just make sure you have some sort of back of plan to reach him...Daryl didn't have cell reception at all where they went...and no one else did either! Good luck!
Welcome to the world of GIRLS!! She is just preparing you for her toddler and teenage years!! Good luck. Hope she comes when you want her to come. Just cross your legs. :)
Post a Comment