This having a Girl thing is going to be more FUN than I thought. I knew it was going to be FUN but just not this much fun. Maybe I will be ok with all the pink and matching hair ties and shoes. I am so use to just a shirt and pants, there are so many options when it comes to a girl.
I have gone to Savers three times already.... THIS WEEK!!! I HAVE TO STOP.
But I have to show off what I have gotten. I have been able to get all of these clothes for $21. What makes it even better is they are all from Gymboree, Old Navy, GAP and Carters. Some of these things you would spend $20 alone on just 1. I just wanted to have a few things hanging in the closet to get me excited. But I kept finding all the cute things for so cheap, I couldn't pass them up.
8 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! I am due on May 6th.
You don't know the half of it yet.
You are going to have so much fun. Great buys make everthing that much better. Super cute clothes, can't wait to see them on her.
You are hillarious!! I love you Jess! She gonna be one stylin' chic!
I love Savers. And congrats on having a girl!
Glad that you are having fun getting your girl stuff! I love it! Sure, there are going to be lots of days where you won't care what she has on, but braiding hair and putting in bows on sundays is alot more fun than you might think! I am so excited for you and congrats on being halfway there!
I'm so excited for your little girl! Second hand is TOTALLY the way to go with how much you just HAVE to buy for a little girl. Don't worry about buying too much. Brighton has like 6 large (the really big ones) tupperware boxes full. And that's just newborn to 18 months. Yikes. I don't think she ever wore the same thing twice. That's sad.
i knew it..... YAY!!!! how fun for you! a great change! you'll love having a girl! i am so pumped for you! the cute clothes, the 2 older over protective brothers, spoiled rotten....:) congrats!
Hey I just found your blog! So happy for you and you have a darling family. Girls are so much fun it's ridiculous. I goto savers once a month and always come back with baaby gap stuff, it's the best.
Post a Comment