So yesterday I took the bunk bed apart and made it so Jarom has a bed and Cole has a bed. I am giving myself about 4 months to transition Cole to the new bed.Today is our first try. I tried nap time first just to see how he would do.I put him in and he laid right down, but after about 10 minutes I started to hear some noise. I went to see what he was doing and he had brought all the stuffed animals from his bed and put them on Jarom's bed. He was however playing with some on the floor. So for try #2 I gave him all the stuffed animals and told him not to get up that it was nap time. This is what I found 5 minutes later. He is such a good kid. I hope he sticks with it and we don't have any issues. It might be a different story come night time when Jarom then goes in to go to bed. Luckily they both are good sleepers once they go to sleep.
1 comment:
That is the BEST! Good luck w/the transition! We are on day 6 and doing sooooo good!
Post a Comment