1. We are driving in the car and Jarom says " MOM, I have to go to the bathroom", of course I hate having to stop somewhere and get both boys out and into a bathroom, so for the most part, Jarom goes to the bathroom on the side of the road. This time I open the door and he stands inside the car and says to me, " I am just going to stand up here, it will let me shoot farther". I was laughing so hard. Then as he gets done, he pulls his pants up and says AHHH, good as new!!!
2. I was working on a Christmas gift for my parents. Josh the night before had cut all the pieces of wood that I needed for my projects, but I needed a few more small pieces cut. I was in the garage cutting the wood and Jarom comes running into the garage yelling... "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!, I told him I was cutting some wood. He then continues to tell me.... " Those are for daddy's ONLY, not GIRLS, you will hurt yourself. once again he had me rolling on the floor. However he is probably right, I was acting like I knew what I was doing, but really didn't. I should leave those things to Josh!!!
3. Jarom has been doing really good at saying his prayers. He is finally starting to think about what he is saying and not just the same three lines each time he prays. Here are a few of my favorite lines that he says....
- Bless us for Jesus, Bless that he will help us
- Bless my bed, my dog(his stuffed animal), and my dad
- bless us to be nice so we will get presents from Santa
Cole also has been being very funny as well, but not from the things he is saying.... however he sure is starting to talk and it is funny, Cole likes to show his feelings more by hitting and fighting. My favorite was the other day we were outside riding bikes, yes here is Arizona we are enjoying this time of year and not fighting and hating the snow.... :) so Cole had on Jarom bike helmet and Jarom wanted it back and so He went and took it from Cole. Cole was not happy at all. He starts yelling and running after Jarom. When he finally catches up to Jarom. Cole throws both arms around Jarom trying to take him down to the ground. Any good mother would have stopped them, but I was laughing so hard I couldn't. Jarom finally got Cole off of him, but then Cole just stood there crying and yelling even more. This kid gets so mad, I hope he grows out of it. I also just hope that this next baby is a Girl, I don't know if we can handle another boy right away.
1 comment:
So funny!
Post a Comment