December 12, 2009

So the news is out.....

I thought I should share with all of you that don't live close to us here in Arizona or aren't family....
Josh and I are expecting our THIRD!!!!

WHAT THE HECK ARE WE THINKING,THREE KIDS!!!!
NO we are really excited. I am due June 23rd but for those that know my last two due dates in my time frame that means I am due May 23rd.
I was trying to think of a really fun way to post this news on my blog, I have a few friends that have posted some fun things to share the news.... yeah I had nothing, so those that didn't know already this is all you get, sorry.
BUT... stay posted to find out what we are having.....

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Congrats Jess that is so exciting. Hope you are feeling well and can't wait to hear what you are having.

Jodie said...

I'm sooooooooooooo excited for you guys. Please let me know what you are having. I miss you heaps

The Jacobson Family said...

YAY!! I kept waiting for you to post something....we are so excited for you and hope that you are doing well!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I hope everything goes well for you!!

Greg and Tammy said...

CONGRATS!! Meaning you did a triathlon in your first trimester? You are NUTSO!!!!

amy said...

When will you be finding out what it is?? What are you thinking it is? I'm so excited for you! Sure miss you bunches and love you and you fam lots!

Haines 5 said...

Congratulations Jess! Such a lucky little one to come to your little family!!!

Debi said...

Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well.

Kim said...

You know what is so funny? I was acutally thinking about you guys this morning and was thinking "it seems about time to get prgnant with the third, wonder when that's going to happen?" Congrats! I hope you're feeling well (and I hope it's a girl!)

rindy said...

YAY!!!!! that's so exciting! fun fun news! and even better cause we are in AZ till the 2nd so we HAVE to get together! call me when you have some free time so we can plan! can't wait to see ya!

It's Miller Time said...

That is so exciting!! Three does seem crazy doesn't it?