I have to be honest things around here have been pretty crazy. I haven't slept through the night for about a month.....Why? you ask...... you would think I would say because the boys are sick, or Cole our 16 month old isn't sleeping....
no its because of our 3 year old!!!!!!
Jarom for the past month has decided that he needs to wake up anywhere between 3-4am and either come and check on us, go to the bathroom, get a drink or come and tell us to leave his door open, which is has been the whole night. Josh and I have tried to be the nice sensitive parents, the mean bad parents and either way it doesn't help.
BUT........
last night finally he slept through the night and even a more bonus woke up dry!!!!!So needless to say I finally feel like I am rested and a new person today. Maybe that is why I am posting things that make me smile, because finally after a month of getting woke up and not sleeping I am smiling today.....
here are a few more things that have made me smile over the past few weeks and days.

the other night we were having breakfast for dinner. Everyone loves this dinner at our house. Cole had finished his dinner and before long decided that not only did he want to eat his dinner he thought he would wear it as well.

Cole the other day woke up from his nap and Jarom was eating some popcorn and.... well it didn't take long for Cole to climb right up and make himself at home with the popcorn.

I decided to make some cookies the other day and had two little helpers. They were in heaven eating all the cookie dough.

on labor day we went to Home Depot to get a lawn mower for our backyard grass. As Josh said, it was a day to remember, the first time we were cutting our OWN grass!!!!, but this box is from the mower and Jarom insisted on sleeping in the box that night. It was his tent. he made it for about 2 hours and when he couldn't put his legs straight he was done. But still today that box is in his room. He wont let me throw it away. I guess he gets that from me, me and my brothers and sister were always making things out of boxes and playing with them.

Cole has become his daddy's little helper and tag a long, wherever Josh is you will find Cole. I love it, Jarom was never really like that. Cole loves his dad and Josh loves Cole. Its fun to see them together, they make quite the pair.
No comments:
Post a Comment