September 29, 2009

Our new toy.....


I am so excited. We finally after about a year of wanting one, got us a Bike Trailer/ Stroller. I found one on Craigslist yesterday for Super Cheap. This isn't the exact one, but close enough. I went and picked it up and was so excited. The boys love it. They played in it for about an hour after we were home. Then when Josh got home I went and borrowed a bike from a family in our ward in our neighborhood and we went for our first family bike ride. IT WAS A BLAST. Then this morning the boys and I packed up and went for a ride and then played at a park. It was so fun being able to work out and be outside and also being able to have the boys along for the ride. I think we will get some good use out of this.

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

so that's why your bum was sore this morning :)

Sarah and Mike said...

Jess,
I'm trying to get ahold of you guys-don't have your number-can you post it on my blog?

Diana said...

We love ours like that! We also found it cheap on Craigslist!!!