
Josh just got done with our retaining wall in the backyard. Now its on to sprinklers and then grass. Finally we will have a backyard.

So Josh was looking at our blog the other day and he came in and said, you never posted the kitchen remodel that I did. I thought it was so cute. I told him it was because I couldn't get a good picture of what he did. So the next day he showed me the camera and this is what was on the camera. Didn't he do a great job, So much better then what was up there.

This is Cole's new thing. He likes to climb and get on the table. Crazy Kid

This one makes me laugh so much. the day we were going out to town for my race, Jarom wanted to use my Ipod and listen to music. The only problem was the ear pieces wouldn't stay in his ears. So the smart mom that I am, worked my magic and made this headband so the headphones would stay in. He listened to them all the way up to flagstaff.

So to a normal person Cole and Jarom are sitting in my Dryer. But not to Jarom. This is his SPACESHIP. Every time he goes to get in and I have clothes he comes and says, mom why are there clothes in my spaceship? I try to tell him that its my dryer and that the clothes are suppose to be there. He wont have it, its not a dryer its a SPACESHIP.
3 comments:
HA haa!! I loved the spaceship story. I miss those boys so much. They are sure dark skinned and blonde haired now!
Love the pictures! Too cute!
Cute kids Jess!
Post a Comment