June 24, 2009

It's the Little Things That Really Count

I've been tagged by my friend KIM. The game goes as follows:
* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy

So I have to be honest I am not a huge fan of this Tagging thing, but I was tagged and I don't like to break them. It also was kind of fun to think about this one.
#1. When I wake up and the clock shows 6:45 and both of my boys are still sleeping. I was able to wake up when my body did and not because someone was calling for me.
#2. When I go to Savers and can find the things I need and they are only $1. My favorite store these days is Savers. Why pay full price for gap and Children's place when you can get them for so cheap.
#3. This doesn't happen very often but I love when I can get my house cleaned in the morning and by the time Josh comes home from work that night, the house is still clean.
#4. this one happened last night. I like to bake, but am not very good at it. I always seem to do something wrong. I hate wasting all the ingredients and not have it turn out. I never know what I did wrong either. But I love it when I can make something and it turns out right.
#5. This is my all time favorite. I love it when we are sitting there watching tv and Josh will say "come cuddle". Not that we don't cuddle, we do, but not very often does he say that he wants to.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Savers really is awesome.

Kim said...

Sorry you hate tags! I thought this was a good one too or else I don't usually do them. Fun to think about. And I love second hand stores too! I wish I could find more for only $1 though. That's only on the really good trips. Oh- thanks for the blog layout link. I've got some pears and apples going on now!

Charitons said...

Ha! I don't hate you. I will try to do this, it was so fun reading yours.