So this picture is them all trying to get warm.
We swam a lot, but one day it was really cold and so we tried our best to keep the kids entertained. We made up a carnival around the house and let them go fishing for prizes, they did an egg hunt, a bean bag toss and we even face painted.
We even one day acted like they were at a restaurant and they could choose the meal they wanted from the menu.
We then surprised Amy and Gabe into town late Thursday night. She had no clue. It was fun to see her face when he walked in that night. Jarom was still sick and so he couldn't go, but I got 4 free passes to the the Children's Museum Downtown and so Amy and Gabe took the kids to that. I heard it was so much fun. I will have to take Jarom sometime soon.
It was crazy having 6 kids in the house, but I loved it. Wish my boys weren't sick the whole time, but grateful that the others didn't get sick.
Thanks Amy and Gabe for taking the time to come and play. I love and miss you tons.
2 comments:
How fun Jess! I was sorry to hear that your boys your sick. Hope they are feeling better. This is the cutest picture. Can't wait to plan our trip to come visit you all!
Hey there! That was a cute post. It made me miss you--again! Sure hope that Jarom gets feeling better. Thanks again for all you did for us and for the super fun week! It really was!
Post a Comment