So these pictures need some explaining first. I was talking to my mom about what we were going to do for new years and she told me about what Gabe and Amy and her family did the night before at their party.
They played a candy bar game where each couple had to get the candy bar open and ate and yell happy new year with out using your hands. So I thought it would be fun to give it a try. Everyone thought I was crazy but come on its only new years once a year. Your allowed to do stupid things at least once a year.
Sorry mom and dad for posting this picture but really its priceless.
mom and dad were the best. For those of you that know Wayne, he isn't a night person, but he was a trooper and was up to bring in the new year and even better stayed up even later to play the game. We had to wait for mom to get home and so we were doing that at about 12:15am. We were all laughing so hard. Mom and dad went up against Josh and I, we had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment