As of Thursday last week, we have our home!!!! We are so excited. We have been over there every night getting things ready. We are finding though that things are going to cost more then we thought or would like. Even though we have good ideas, I guess we will just have to wait to fix and update a few things, we for sure are going to put in flooring and new carpet and paint.
9 comments:
Yeah, Congrats! I'm glad you are alive... still ;) I can't wait to see pics.
That's wonderful. When you are ready, we will have a house warming party and spoil you with candles and plants!
Hallelujah! What a great Day! Your very own home! So Cool!
CONGRATS Jess!!! by the way, this is rindy, not jake. just on his computer. a few things.... awesome that you guys are in a house! sounds amazing and can't wait to see it. secondly... how old is cole now??? he is ADORABLE!!! and beautiful blue eyes!!! i can't even believe it! those pics of your boys are so so so so so so cute. they are both handsome little devils!!! :-) we are going to be there over Christmas and i can't wait to see you and meet your new little guy! SO GLAD that you are back in AZ! now i will get to see you more often. you guys look great!
It was so good to see you at the blessing! Thanks for letting Jake play with Jarom and sit with you !
Congrats on the house!
Hey Jess, I found your blog through Laura's. I'm discovery that a lot of people in the family have blogs that I didn't know about and I'm way excited. Congrats on getting a house, I'm jealous. I can't wait to see pictures.
Hey Jess! I found your blog from Rachel's. I can't believe how cute your little boys are getting. Congrats on the house!
Debi youngs
well if you ever get internet you will see this comment. :-) i wish so bad that you lived here right now cause jake and i have been trying to figure out a way to go snowboarding. we thought if we could split up then one of us could stay home with the girls. but none of these chicks in my ward up here snowboard or ski! all i can keep thinking is "geez! i wish jess was here. she would go with me!!!" so if you guys ever get the itch to come get some good snowboarding in...... i will be waiting! :-)
and SO good to see you over Christmas. i'm so glad that we have been able to remain such good friends over all the moving and never getting to live by each other years! your boys are darling and you look so great. you are such a cute mom! take care!!!
we had so much fun having you guys over tonight! congrats on the house, glad it's in our ward!!!
Post a Comment