October 30, 2008

Just letting everyone know we are alive....

So not having Internet at the house has been awful!!!! I hate it.  I am sitting at Josh's work for a company lunch and thought I would update just a bit. We are loving Phx and are excited to announce that we found a house and are closing on the 10th of November. We got everything we wanted. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, big backyard with a pool and not too far from work for Josh. It needs some fixing up, not tons but it will allow for us to do what we want to it, but for the price of 149,900, we cant complain.If you want to come visit us come the new year we have an extra room and would love company!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! And it sounds like a great deal! Can't wait to see some pictures of it!

Haines 5 said...

Yeah Jess! Call me!!! :)

Stirling's said...

I thought you guys got lost on your way to AZ! I am glad you are alive and well!